Well 2011 is winding down now and this past year was certainly a big year of change in the network industry. The industry saw the introduction of “fabrics” into data centers with several traditional network vendors ship product this year. In addition, hot start up Arista flexed its muscles and started making traction, particularly in the financial services vertical. But alas, 2011 is coming to an end and its time for some predictions. So, for 2012 here is what I expect to see in the network industry.
- The Keys to a Successful SD-WAN Deployment - BizTech Magazine
- Fortinet extends security fabric automation across cloud environments - ETCIO.com
- Avaya Files Chapter 11 Reorg Plan - No Jitter
- Avaya plan deploys network virtualization, segmentation to guard business jewels - Network World
- Fortifying the SD-WAN Story - No Jitter
Posts Tagged ‘predictions’