Disaster recovery is certainly an interesting topic. Prior to my analyst days, I was in corporate IT and was part of a number of disaster recovery (DR) teams. It’s my sense that most organizations are very effective on the planning side but not very effective with executing on those plans. I say this tongue-in-cheek but there is some truth to it. One of the reasons why disaster recovery is so hard to execute is because keeping the backup environment in lock step with the production environment is very difficult to do in any cost-effective way. SD-WAN can make that easier.
- The Keys to a Successful SD-WAN Deployment - BizTech Magazine
- Fortinet extends security fabric automation across cloud environments - ETCIO.com
- Avaya Files Chapter 11 Reorg Plan - No Jitter
- Avaya plan deploys network virtualization, segmentation to guard business jewels - Network World
- Fortifying the SD-WAN Story - No Jitter
Posts Tagged ‘Data Migration’