Disaster recovery is certainly an interesting topic. Prior to my analyst days, I was in corporate IT and was part of a number of disaster recovery (DR) teams. It’s my sense that most organizations are very effective on the planning side but not very effective with executing on those plans. I say this tongue-in-cheek but there is some truth to it. One of the reasons why disaster recovery is so hard to execute is because keeping the backup environment in lock step with the production environment is very difficult to do in any cost-effective way. SD-WAN can make that easier.
- Cisco closes AppDynamics deal, increases software weight - Network World
- Software-Defined Networking Aids HIT Infrastructure Advancement - HITInfrastructure.com (blog)
- Cisco's Jasper deal – one year, 18 million new IoT devices later, challenges remain - Network World
- Cisco reinforces HyperFlex hyperconvergence system with power, management features - Network World
- AWS blames a typo for outage - Networks Asia
Posts Tagged ‘Data Migration’